Study for the quiz
Here’s your chance to study for the quiz before you register. After registration you will be asked to take the quiz. You may take it as many times as you like. When you achieve 100% you will receive a free Rock the Ages t-shirt.
1. What is Harry’s first rule?
a. Spend less than you make
b. Connect and Commit
c. Exercise six days a week for the rest of your life
d. Set a goal for your ideal weight
2. Which piece of nutrition advice came from Harry?
a. Eat red meat
b. Do not eat too much fish
c. Never go on a diet again
d. Ignore calorie content
3. What percent of premature death and aging is lifestyle related?
4. Which exercise is a healing sport?
5. Fat is the primary fuel for aerobic exercise, up to what percent of your maximum heart rate?
6. When should your resting heart rate be measured?
a. When you first awaken in the morning
b. 30 minutes after moderate exercise
c. While sitting on the couch watching TV
d. With your feet resting above the level of your heart
7. What is the minimum number of minutes you should exercise four days a week?
a. 30 minutes
b. 45 minutes
c. 90 minutes
d. 2 hours
8. What is Harry’s most important rule about eating (rule #5)?
a. Don’t worry about portion size
b. Quit eating crap
c. Eat fast food only once per week
d. Two meals daily is plenty
9. When strength training what muscle group is most important?
10. This is very important to your strength training
a. Join a gym
b. Work out at least four days a week
c. Learn how to use every machine
d. Home gyms can be affordable